Your Source Financial, P.L.C. is an SEC registered investment adviser located in Phoenix, Arizona. Any direct communication to you (client or prospective client) is conducted by our representatives that are either registered or exempted (or excluded) from State registration requirements. We comply with the current registration required by:
- SEC registered investment advisers, and
- Notice filing requirements of States in which we support clients. We may only transact business in those states in which we:
- are registered, or
- where we qualify for an exemption (or exclusion) from State registration requirements.
The purpose of this website is to provide information about our professional services and to offer a means for contacting us. This was prepared for general informational purposes only, therefore consider:
- This information is not tailored to your situation and not considered financial advice:
- Please execute your own due diligence and consult with your financial professionals to determine the suitability of any opinions appropriate to you.
- We have obtained information on the website from sources, methods, and calculations that we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness.
- The information on this website is part of a larger body of investment analysis. Nothing on this website should be construed as comprehensive advice or as an investment recommendation, specifically: this is neither an offer to sell nor an offer to buy any security.
- We have no liability for loss sustained by anybody who relies on or acts on this information.
- We may have investments in securities mentioned on this website.
- The Securities and Exchange Commission requires us to state that past performance is not a guarantee of the future. Your account may be higher or lower in the future. Prospective results may be better or worse than our historical performance.
- We believe that stocks (equities) should be part of most investors’ portfolios, especially if they have an investment horizon of 5 to 10 years or longer. Stocks may be appropriate for investors with shorter time horizons as well. However, the percent of the portfolio invested in stocks may be lower than for investors with long to very long investment horizons.
- Relationship Summary (SEC Form ADV, Part 3) for an overview of how we conduct business.
- Brochure (SEC Form ADV, Part 2A) for a discussion of investment methodology, risks, and fees.
- Consider visiting the SEC’s website: https://www.investor.gov/CRS for a free and simple search tool.